Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Legend of Grimrock - Dungeon Editor Feature List
by Dhruin, 2012-09-06 22:57:18
Almost Human's Grimrock blog offers a feature list for the upcoming Dungeon Editor:
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- Instant preview lets you test play the dungeon instantly: no need to leave the editor or wait for the level to export.
- Create puzzles, traps and contraptions simply by connecting buttons, pressure plates and other triggers to trapdoors, spawners or teleporters for example.
- Use Lua scripts to create even more complex logic and go beyond what would otherwise be possible.
- Fill your dungeons with any of the 350+ original Legend of Grimrock assets.
- Create new items, complete with new graphics and functionality like new magical weapons or potions with their own custom effects.
- If you want a cow-on-wheels roaming the tunnels, it’s no problem: you can use your own custom monsters!
- Totally transform how the dungeon looks and feels like by using custom environment graphics and objects.
- Trigger your own sounds or replace the background music.
- Tell a story with custom intro and ending cinematics.
- Create hellish demon snails simply by changing the textures of the original snail: you can modify, replace or recycle the original Legend of Grimrock textures, meshes or other assets to suit your needs.
- Publish your creations by using the built-in Steam Workshop support – or just freely upload the dungeon data anywhere or hand it out directly to your friends.
Information aboutLegend of Grimrock