Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Arakion - Goes On
by Myrthos, 2012-10-08 21:41:13
Now that Arakion has almost reach twice the amoun that was asked for at Kickstarter quite a few updates are available.
A small summary:
- Although the $50K has not been entirely met, the stretch goal will be added anyway, this means Fates Change and tablet support is added.
- You can continue to contribute to the development of the game by means of an Indiegogo campaign (which can be used with PayPal).
- A new stretch goal at $60K is announced (to be achieved via Indiegogo): Winters Edge consisting of:
- A new armor type for each class (think thick armor built for war in winter)
- An additional weapon type for each class
- An entirely new zone (The Castle)
- A new set of buildings for your town
- A host of new enemies and bosses
- New traits
- Additional skill customizations for each class
- An additional fate weaver type (Cold Steel) *more on this soon*
- A story revolving around who the "Ancients" are
Release: In development