Hero-U - Kickstarter launches, $70k so far
The Kickstarter for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption, from the designers of Quest for Glory, has launched and rapidly put $70k on the board from a goal of $400k. A snip from the feature list:
Hero-U is a turn-based RPG with adventure game puzzles and immersive story, by the award-winning designers of Quest for Glory.
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption is a classic 2D RPG by award-winning game designers Corey and Lori Cole (Quest for Glory, Castle of Dr. Brain, and more). In our genre-bending style, Hero-U combines classic RPG skills and combat with the rich character relationships of Persona, and the story and puzzles of Quest for Glory in a single challenging game experience.
- A classic role-playing game with exploration, combat, and skills
- Tactical combat that is much more than "hack and slash"
- A rich story that changes based on the way you play
- Characters with unique personalities and their own agendas
- Adventure-style puzzles that are an integral part of the story
Release: In development