Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Alpha Demo Released
Kerberos has updated their Indiegogo campaign for Swords of the Stars: The Pit ($15k/$60k, 5 days left) with the Alpha demo:
Download The Pit Alpha Demo (130M) from the following locations;
More links will be added regularly, as new hosts pick up the demo.
This Alpha demo of The Pit provides you with an introductory tutorial and a chance to fight your way down into the first 5 levels of the game! But there’s still a lot more of the game that will only be found in the full version;
- 2 More Characters to choose from… the Marine and the Pilot, each with their own unique advantages!
- Level your character up as you dive down into 25 more levels, each one bigger than the last!
- Dozens more enemies drawn from the SotSverse!
- Dozens and dozens of additional weapons and armors with a variety of special effects, including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects to make each game unique
- Crafting Mechanics, which let you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies!
- 50 more items to discover, ranging from the familiar to the ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help and hinder the player
- A fully rendered soundscape engineered by the pros at Power Up Audio!
- And while the demo will try and kill you in many fiendish ways, the final game will also include poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, and more!