Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Underrail - More Quests and Feats
by Dhruin, 2012-11-13 21:04:44
Stygian Games has posted about More Quests and Feats in Underrail. A partial snip:
Then there are couple of new feats I got to implement. It's not much because this release I'm more focused on new areas, so expect a lot more in the future updates. I implemented a couple of melee feats because they were sorely missing in the demo:
- Pummel - sledgehammer attack that takes the target off balance, negating dodge and evasion for 2 turns
- Crippling Strike - unarmed or knife attack that deals 125% damage and reduces target's strength by 2 (stacks 3 times).
- Dirty Kick - Unarmed attack that deals damage and stuns the target for 1 turn (double that if the target is human male)
- Hit and Run - After you kill an enemy, your movement points are restored to 25 (or your maximum, whichever is lower)
- Yell - You attempt to reduce offensive skills (guns, corssbows, melee and grenades skills) of all surrounding enemies by 20% of your intimidation skill
- Shroomhead - You regenerate psi points in presence of mindshrooms when below 35% of your maximum psi