Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Telepath: Tactics - November Update
by Dhruin, 2012-11-21 22:16:18
Sinister Design has kicked up a November update for Telepath: Tactics, offering an overview of the game and a couple of videos. A Kikckstarter will apparently also launch in a week.
Here's the feature list:
- See the world of Telepath RPG as you’ve never seen it before, with gorgeous hand-made pixel art by Lorne Whiting!
- Destroy walls, build bridges and lay explosives, changing the face of the battlefield to your advantage!
- Capture the high ground to get damage and range bonuses for your ranged attacks!
- Shove enemies off of cliffs!
- Fling enemies into environmental hazards like water and lava!
- Inflict nasty status effects like blindness, burning, weakness and stun!
- Control the map to grab randomized item drops before your opponent does!
- Build an army from 22 different classes, each with its own suite of attacks, stats, and elemental strengths and weaknesses!
- Battle with multiple play modes including Last Man Standing, Generals, and Capture the Flag!
- Play 2-6 player matches right on your computer in hotseat multiplayer, or have a long-distance match over the internet!
- Confront aggressive enemy AI that reacts to your moves and doggedly pursues your most vulnerable characters!
- Tired of multiplayer? Play through a Fire Emblem-style single player campaign with all-new characters in a story of war and political intrigue!
- Employ the easy-to-use Telepath Tactics map editor to create and share your own battles; easily mod in new characters, items, attacks, tilesets, destructible objects, and even brand-new single player campaigns!
...and one of the videos:
Information aboutIndie RPGs
Release: In development