Legends of Eisenwald - Update #30, Beta Patch
Update #30 of Legends of Eisenwald brings news on the beta patch that is avaialble for those who are actually in the beta of the game.
We uploaded a patch to Desura and we hope it will be approved soon. Those of you who use Desura, will get automatic update. Others, please mail us here and we will give you DRM-free version some time soon, we have to create a list to notify you.
This patch has a lot of new things:
- You can play as a Mystic now;
- The life hits system has changed, we call it vitality now, see how it works for yourselves and let us know what you think;
- The limit on units in army has been introduced - castles provide support slots for units and each castle provides support for a certain number of units;
- Draft version of hints have been introduced: there are hints in battle, hints on spells, and hints on skills;
- Some new spells are added for witches and heretics;
- Save/load functionality has been improved - in addition to auto saves, quick saves now with F5 will not overwrite anything; also, game can be loaded from the main menu, but no progress bar yet there;
- Dual wielders now have a response attack.
Some smaller things and fixes:
- Crash entering a tent has been fixed;
- Bug with loading saved game before battle has been fixed;
- Upgrade for named characters changed;
- And some other minor things.
Information aboutLegends of Eisenwald
Release: In development