Telepath Tactics - January Update
Sinister Design has an update on Telepath Tactics covering recent improvements, offering an updated demo to try and a new video:
But enough about that–let’s talk about what’s new in Telepath Tactics. With a second go at Kickstarter on the agenda for mid-to-late March, I’ve been hunkering down and working to improve core aspects of the Telepath Tactics engine.
- Telepath Tactics now supports branching, scripted dialog: which means the game now also supports branching campaigns.
- By far the biggest undertaking this past month has been improving enemy AI in Telepath Tactics. There are already a number of noticeable upgrades–among them:
- AI characters now grab item sacks lying within reach, then continue their turns;
- AI characters now intelligently use items sitting in their inventory;
- AI characters with non-turn-ending attacks now continue moving after attacking; and
- badly injured AI characters now flee in the direction of a friendly healer if they can reach one. [...]
Information aboutIndie RPGs
Release: In development