Shroud of the Avatar - Update #19, New Stretch Goals and Bonus Rewards
You can't have enough Kickstarter bonuses and stretch goals, so here are a few more for Shroud of the Avatar.
$1.5M: Content is King + Iolo + Spoony interviews Richard
- Denis Loubet Cover art! (Denis made every Ultima cover except Ultima 2)
- New David “Iolo” Watson musical composition! (Iolo created “Stones” for Ultima!)
- Noah “Spoony” Antwiler interviews (roasts?) Richard “Lord British” Garriott
- 20 additional unique scenes including arctic scene sets
- Starting continent doubles in size
$1.6M: Shipping Lanes Open for business + New Island Content Set + Soundtrack
- New “Mysterious Island” content, city, and scenes
- Ports with boats that run on schedules to transport players to areas beyond the mainland; Safety not guaranteed! (In short, be prepared to defend your vessel!)
- Trans-Atlantic shipping lanes open the way for localization to other languages (languages for consideration based on player support: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, etc.)
$1.7M: Dynamic and Contested Resource Nodes + Optional Minimap System
- Meteorites, volcanic eruptions, outbreaks of rare plants and animals can appear and vanish suddenly (online and offline) for those who are paying attention. Some PVP focused resources appear in tile
- Optional minimap system for the directionally impaired!
- The Lost Vale - A new mini-adventure centered around a lost valley previously hidden to players, now visible only during special astronomical alignments.
$1.8M: Tracy Hickman Novel + Catacombs + Apprentice System + Cloaks!
$1.9M: The World is a Stage!
$2M: Players Take over the World!!!$2.25M: Mod tools + Unique Art Creation skill + Expanded Player Customization
$2.5M: Full VR Treatment!
If you like to see more details or would like to know about the additional bonuses, check their update page.
Information aboutShroud of the Avatar
SP/MP: Single + MP
Release: In development