Eador: Master of the Broken World - Patch Released
You may have heard of the the launch day bugs, and people on Steam saying the game is unplayable. Well SnowBirdGames has released the first post launch patch for Eador: Master of the Broken World.
The patch contains the following fixes-
Today’s patch for the game has the following changes and fixes:
- Updated HUD for provinces.
- Multiplayer stability is improved.
- While attacking his own guard a player could control both sides during the battle.
- While attacking an enemy hero who besieges an allied province, players could get a wrong description of the enemy’s army.
- Missing battle results during exploring of a province’s sights.
- Number of taken shards wasn’t updated in the statistics.
- ‘Keys of Truth’ questline was considered complete after the tutorial ended.
- On the strategic map death of the last unit in an enemy AI’s army by poisoning could lead to the game’s crash.
- Tooltip display bug after conquering a shard.
- Impossible to hire heroes during the tutorial.
- Game crash during a battle with a unicorn.
- Dead units appearing during tactical battles.
- Game crash during a battle with no restriction for magic.
- Fixed ‘Necromancy’ skill.
During this week we’ll also be adding to the game:
- Hotseat for the tactical mode.
- Turn timers in multiplayer.
- Faster unit animation.
Information aboutEador: Master of the Broken World