Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Eador: Master of the Broken World - Patch 1.0.7 Released
by Couchpotato, 2013-05-15 00:17:15
Snowbird Games announces update 1.0.7 is now available for download. As usual Steam will update the game, and you can use the auto update for all non-steam versions.
- Added a button at the center of the quarter wheel in the city screen. When pressed, it’ll position the camera on general city view.
- A bug that caused essential for progressing provinces appear on shards with standard conditions.
- Archmage’s inability to use two spells in his first turn.
- ‘Parry’ and ‘Forced March’ skills weren’t working properly in the first turn.
- Game’s freeze after diplomatic capture of a province.
- Event spam after hiring gargoyles.
- Wrong color of information display when a province is 100% explored.
- ‘Unrest’ icon will no longer be shown on the map if inhabitant’s attitude to player’s reign is positive.
- An exploit involving an exchange between heroes and hiring units in besieged enemy capital’s garrison.
- A bug that allowed learning spells during enemy capital’s siege.
- A bug that allowed learning spells from scrolls if the Library isn’t constructed.
- Health indicator display at 1 HP for dragon and hydra units.
- A bug that allowed summoning creatures from eggs and keeping the eggs at the same time.
Information aboutEador: Master of the Broken World