Might & Magic X - Story Contest
As part of it's open development process the developers of Might & Magic X have a new story contest going on. Give it a look and who knows one of you might win.
In our former vote which ended yesterday, you have chosen undead as the monster type that will dwell in your dungeon. We can’t say that we’re overly surprised … undead are great, and they also seem to be popular, in spite of their body odour.
What we have now is a dungeon that is based on a ruins tileset, with a balanced gameplay (combat and riddles), with a non-elemental theme and populated by the undead. What we need now is a story.
Why does your party enter that dungeon in the first place? What are they coming for, what’s there to achieve? And what happens then?
Write down your idea for a story and send it to us. We will pick three of your stories and will present them next week, then ask you again to pick the one you like best. This story will then be the basis for our dungeon storyline.
Here are the rules:
- your story should be about 100 words long, not longer. Just an outline!
- There are several ways for you to send us your story:
- Just post it in the comments (but be aware that we have a maximum length of 500 characters per comment).
- You can also use a paste-and-share-service such as pastebin http://pastebin.com/ .
Alternatives are for example
- tnypaste http://tny.cz/
- snipt http://snipt.org/
- or for the minimalists among us,
All these services work the same: paste in some text, click save/submit, copy the link and post it somewhere for others to read. In this case, post it in the comment section of this article.
Information aboutMight & Magic X
Release: In development