Unrest - Kickstarter Update
For those of you that don't remember my previous post Unrest was a story driven RPG set in ancient India seeking funding on kickstarter. The project was funded with most stretch goals met.
If anyone wants to help the project you can still do so on the games webpage. Here is a new art video and game recap to help you along if your interested.
Unrest is a story driven RPG set in ancient India in the midst of an uprising. Play as ordinary men and women struggling for safety, freedom, food for their children, and a chance at peace.
- Explore the drought and famine stricken streets of an ancient Indian city, where a fog of hunger and discontent shrouds the natural beauty of the land.
- Use the detailed conversation system to instill fear, command respect and gain the trust and friendship of others. Understand your enemies and make them see your side of the story.
- The narrative adapts to failure and death - instead of a game over screen, the plot continues and your fate becomes part of it. However, you can still save and load at any time if you want to.
- Make tough and interesting decisions in the lives of people untouched by destiny. The traditional hero’s quest of prophecy, power, and revenge forms a backdrop to your own struggles.
- Combat is brutal, decisive…and always avoidable. Bloodshed might be the easy way out in some situations, but has lasting consequences beyond those apparent on the surface.
- Hand drawn 2D art and soundtrack based on ancient Indian music to help you immerse yourself in the world.
- Full mod support lets you create your own worlds and adventures.
- Unrest will be available DRM-Free on multiple digital stores, without any DLC or micro-transactions. We promise.
Iron Man mode to make sure you deal with the consequences of your actions. (requested by the backers!)
Release: In development