Legends of Eisenwald - Post-Funding Update #39
Aterdux Entertainment has released another post-funding update for Legends of Eisenwald. The topic of the update is to basically tell us they released a patch and tutorial.
We have been working very hard last several weeks but now finally we are somewhat happy with the state of our first scenario of the campaign that includes tutorial. Other scenarios are being tested, we will add some of them later to the beta. This tutorial is not the final option and we will probably change a thing or two based on your feedback. A quick warning: playing as a Mystic could be tough in the first battle, so be careful. The patch is uploaded to Desura and hopefully will be approved soon. The DRM-free version will be done early next week.
Here is what was added along with a new scenario/tutorial:
- New talents for all heroes;
- Autosave every two hours of the game time;
- In combat in addition to the health bar, mana bar is displayed as well;
- There are active alternative actions for many characters;
- You can now use potions in combat;
- Relationships in buildings implemented fully.
Things that were fixed:
- Enormous amount of bugs;
- Objects appear on the mini-map as you explore the map;
- AI was updated a lot, in particular computer armies can heal themselves and hire troops;
- Interface was improved, new things you will be able to see. Also, now there are versions for different resolutions.
Things that were done fully or almost fully but cannot be seen yet:
- Detailed shader settings of the characters and weapons through a global file of a combat arena;
- Animation blending (not turned on yet, still working on it);
- Manager of combat animations and special effects (completed, in the process of integration);
- System of replay and recording sessions of the game;
- System of event cut scenes;
We would love to hear your feedback on the tutorial. Those of you who played, try to imagine you are playing the game for the first time. And those of you who didn't try beta yet, this is the time for you to tell us if the tutorial explains things well enough.
Information aboutLegends of Eisenwald
Release: In development