Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Wasteland 2 - Preview @ Gamestar
by Couchpotato, 2013-07-30 01:50:11
- The game will have between 40 and 50 "maps" (they're compared to Fallout 2's 23 locations, so it might as well be referring to the overall number of places to visit).
- The main storyline will take 20 hours to complete, without side quests or alternative solutions factored in.
- On the subject of radio signals: the ether will play a prominent role in the game, reacting to the player and providing music.
- CLASSIC is indeed the attribute system, comprising Charisma, Luck, Awareness, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Coordination.
- 32 skills will be present in the game.
- Combat skills: Blunt Weapons, Bladed Weapons, Anti-Tank-Weapons, SMG, Shotguns, Energy Weapons, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifle, Handguns
- Scientific skills: Picklock, Safecrack, Alarm Disarm, Toaster Repair, Computer Tech, Synth Tech, Demolitions, Brute Force
- General skills: Silent Move, Salvaging, Hard Ass, B.S. Detector, Outdoorsman, Evasion, Leadership, Folklore, Animal Whisperer, Field Medic, Surgeon, Weapon Smithing, Field Stripping, Perception, Barter
- Like in Wasteland, you can have up to seven characters in your party.
- Energy weapons deal damage proportional to the amount of metal in the opponent's armor. The more, the higher the damage.
Information aboutWasteland 2
Release: In development