Heroes of a Broken Land - Is Now in Beta
Winged Pixel announces on the games website that the game has now entered Beta.
Beta is a major milestone for the game, but there’s still lots to do!
Between Beta and the Final version dungeon variety will be improved, with new traps and interactive objects. The game needs some balancing work, espeically with non-human classses and the end game. Of course all bugs must be squashed and there are 100s of little issues to address before the final version can be released.
- World tiles art updated
- Farm & Inn art updated
- Downloadable demo version added, Demo versions have level cap
- New music, longer loops
- Credits screen added
- Message log ordering & fade tweaked
- World Generation settings tweaked (larger worlds mostly)
- Fix crash when party is defeated in first dungeon, on first turn
- Fix Witch’s Hut
- Fix Weak spell castable outside of combat
- Fix 1st level recruits not having selectable classes
- Fix corrupted save game issue
- Fix issue with doors and switches disappearing (hopefully)
- Fixed bug when switches share a wall
- Numerous minor bugs and tweaks
Information aboutHeroes of a Broken Land