Elder Scrolls Online - News Roundup #8
ZeniMax Online has a few updates for us today for The Elder Scrolls Online. So lets get started.
The first update deals with another Ask us Anything this time focusing on the games Lore.
Today’s group of questions, all chosen from your submissions, focuses primarily on lore. Many of you care deeply about The Elder Scrolls setting, and you always have lots of great questions for us about what you’ll get to see in ESO. .
Next they have posted Issue #26 of The Tamriel Chronicle.
We have a new collection of links to inspiring ESO fan creations, including art, podcasts, fiction, and more for you in today's issue.
And for last MMO-Play has a new article about the games lore to go along with the above Ask us Anything.
The questions poured in thick and fast, and here are some of the things that the community managed to draw out of its lore-makers:
1. The Lainlyn family will make an appearance, as will Tava’s Blessing; a precursor to the city of Lainlyn.
2. The mythic Harpies will feature in some adventures.
3. Orsinium is still divided and in disrepair, with the Orcs of Wrothgar in the North, and what remains of Kurog’s kingdom in the south.
4. Reachmen will feature in the game, but will be unplayable, due to them being an anti-social archetype. They are the forerunners to the Forsworn.
5. Adamantine Tower will feature, but no news on whether it’s explorable other than “time will tell”…sounds like a possible future update in the making?
6. The Orcs of Wrothgar are once again attempting to build themselves a recognizable kingdom
7. The process of electing a Mane will be revealed, and will in-fact be a “key event” in the game, meaning you may have some influence in the decision yourself.
Information aboutElder Scrolls Online
SP/MP: Single + MP
Release: In development