Van Helsing - Patch 1.1.2 Released
NeocoreGames announces that patch 1.1.2 is now available for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. Here is the changelog,
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing V1.1.2
The new DLC contains a new playable class, the Thaumaturge. However, if you did not buy the DLC, these changes will still affect your game client:
- Tricks and Auras are no longer learned from masters. They are either automatically known from the beginning or you can learn them in the story.
- The achievements related to learning Tricks and Auras have been removed.
- Tricks and Auras have expertise and mastery additions, like regular skills.
- Tricks are also not limited to two slots any longer, but Auras still have that limitation.
- There are four freely customizable secondary skill slots besides the two main ones. These new slots accept both Tricks and regular skills.
- Health and Mana potions have been moved to new positions on the GUI.
- Many item enchantments have been rebalanced. The changes apply to existing items as well as to the new ones.
- At the enchanter you can’t put the same type of enchantment that already exist on an epic item any more. Duplicates on existing items have been removed.
Information aboutVan Helsing
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Hack & Slash