Demonicon - Goes Gold for PC
Kalypso Media announces that the Windows PC version of The Dark Eye - Demonicon has gone gold. The game will be released for the PC on October 25th.
Bracknell, UK, 11th October 2013 – Kalypso Media is pleased to announce that the Windows PC version of The Dark Eye - Demonicon, its dark fantasy action-RPG, has gone gold. Check out the brand new screens released today for a further look into the deep combat system, rich environments and gruesome monsters. Versions of The Dark Eye – Demonicon for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system will follow in 2014.
Demonicon returns players to the fantastical but twisted world of Aventuria, the setting of the classic pen & paper RPG ‘The Dark Eye’. In the game, you witness the fate of a young man named Cairon and his sister Calandra, as they struggle with destiny, demonic forces and the harsh wastes of the Shadowlands.
The Dark Eye – Demonicon is out on October 25th for Windows PC, Steam and other digital portals.
The Dark Eye - Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of 'The Dark Eye', a richly crafted fantasy universe beloved by fantasy gamers throughout the world.
Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
Features of The Dark Eye - Demonicon
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
- Important events in Demonicon will be part of 'The Dark Eye' universe’s history
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful “Vision” engine
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3