Lords of Discord - A New Turn-Based SRPG
Lords of Discord is a new kickstarter game looking to get funded. From my first look at the game it's similar to King's Bounty, and the Might and Magic strategy games.
Lords of Discord is a turn-based strategy game set in a fictional fantasy world, inhabited by two opposing races: Humans and Demons, as well as the odd goblin, orc, giant spider and other nefarious creatures. Lords of Discord has breathtaking gameplay, incredible graphics, hand drawn characters and a carefully detailed plot and in-game reality. Drawing inspiration from games like the Disciples and the Heroes of Might and Magic series.
Lords of Discord is a title made by strategy gamers, for strategy gamers.
- turn-based strategy gameplay
- two playable races: Humans and Demons
- two intertwined campaigns, 12 missions each
- 3D world, gorgeous graphics and high quality animated characters
- 3 types of landscape with terramorphing ability
- 3 types of hero
- system of character development with around 30 units in each race
- dozens of global spells for each race
- engaging battle system
- a huge number of usable items such as artefacts, potions, wands, etc.
- hot-seat, real-time and play-by-mail online multiplayer
Information aboutLords of Discord
SP/MP: Single + MP