Legends of Aethereus - New Game Update
Three Gates announces that a new patch is available for Legends of Aethereus.
Studio Addressing Community Requests and Further Optimizing Specs to Make the Game Even Better
GOTLAND, SWEDEN – October 17, 2013 – ThreeGates, an independent game development studio focused on Action Role-Playing Games, today released a second update for Legends of Aethereus, a co-op action RPG (http://store.steampowered.com/app/248410/). The game is currently live and the studio is updating the game to lower the hardware requirements, optimize the title for lower spec PCs and make it so players have the best experience possible while experiencing the unique combat and deep crafting systems.
"Some members of the community have not been able to experience the game as we intended and we are working hard to make sure they can enjoy the game as much as they should,” said Don Geyer, CEO of ThreeGates. “Legends of Aethereus is trying to do some very different things within the RPG genre in terms of combat and crafting. We know that the community will appreciate the update, which is the first of many, and also understand that RPG fans will be interested in experiencing something very different than other games they have played before. We welcome feedback on the forums and are already working on the next update which will improve upon what we’re delivering today.”
· Lowered the overall RAM required for both expeditions and in Nexus
· Smoothed out frame freezes in the main menu
· Smoothed out frame freezes while looting and in combat
· Custom music play cycle in loading screens
· Custom wave music in Last Stand
· Portraits for guards and custom NPCs in Nexus
· New sounds for the boggards & dusk runners
· Enemy parry and repel sound
· Fixed an issue where certain combinations of buffs would scale each other
· Fixed an issue where no health bar was displayed on Aether Generators.
· Fixed an issue where null errors would occur if you destroyed the Death Gem.
· Fixed an issue where you could break the final Obatymos Quest by destroying the Aether Generators prior to inspecting the Wall.
· Fixed collision issues in Nexus
· Fixed trade window issues
· Fixed skill highlight issues
· Fixed various expedition bugs
· Fixed various achievement bugs
Known Issue: Linux
Players need libsteam_api.so to be in your lib folder to be available to unlock steam achievement.
Players can find libsteam_api.so in Legend Of Aethereus folder ( run “sudo cp /home/[username]/.local/share/
Information aboutLegends of Aethereus
SP/MP: Single + MP