Deus Ex HR: Director's Cut - Review Roundup #2
Here are two more positive reviews for he recently released Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut.
IGN - 8.3/10
Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director’s Cut had an unenviable task: take one of 2011’s best games and make it even better, all while figuring out how to best utilize the oft-ignored GamePad. It succeeded on all fronts. The included DLC, the slick GamePad features, and the reworked boss fights make this the definitive version of Jensen’s story. Though, if you’ve already seen what the original game has to offer, there aren’t enough substantial differences to warrant a second purchase.
Gamespot - 8/10
- The Good
- - Beautiful, resonant world that explores fascinating themes
- - Open-ended design makes it fun to try diverse tactics
- - Wii U GamePad makes hacking a delight
- - Improved boss fights and developer commentary are meaningful additions
- The Bad
- - Poor AI and other foibles diminish the joy of facing enemies head on
- - Dated, inexpressive character models disrupt emotional engagement
Information aboutDeus Ex HR: Director's Cut
SP/MP: Single + MP