Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes - The Dead World DLC
Stardock announces that The Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes is now available. Here are the details.
Design your own undead army or lead the Empire of the Dead to dominion over the living in the latest DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes.
The ancient sorcerer now known as Morrigan the Risen returns to leave another black stain on history as he leads the Empire of the Dead in his skeletal form. All-new mechanics change the way undead empires form and grow; they grow their population by spreading cemeteries and mausoleums rather than farming food like lesser races. Undead casters enjoy all-new spells, including the abilities to feed on the lifeforce of friendly units and even conjure a powerful but temporary army from nothing.
Fearsome monsters await in the Dead World. Undead varieties of the already-terrifying half-spider Brood and the never-before-seen hell knights challenge adventurers and armies alike. A new hand-crafted map holds carefully placed secrets to discover.
The Dead World DLC Features
- A brand new faction: the Empire of the Dead, led by the nefarious sorcerer Morrigan the Risen. Undead ignore food, growing their population by building cemetaries and mausoleums and by reanimating slain foes
- New spells for undead casters – summon a powerful but temporary army, feed on the lifeforce of friendly units in battle, and more
- New undead empire fully implemented in faction/army creators – design your own skeletal and spectral troops
- New custom map: The Dead World
- New Hellknight monsters – powerful mounted undead knights with enchanted gear
- New Risen Brood monsters – skeletal undead half-spider monstrosities
Information aboutFallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
SP/MP: Single + MP