Deus Ex HR: Director's Cut - Patch Released
Eidos Montreal has posted news that a new patch for Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is now available. The update fixes many problems here are the details.
A patch has just been released to address a number of bugs and issues that affected some players of Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut.
What exactly has been fixed? This right here:
AI Bug Fixes
-The Personality Dialog no longer disappears when talking to Chase;
- Chet Wagner no longer missing;
- Sarif dialog fixed when using pheromones.
- Black material -Fixed texture problem on the base of Detroit convenience shops
- Black wall in Sarif HQ near the entrance fixed
- Bright green textures instead of metallic textures in Hengsha kitchens fixed
- Fixed textures tiling issues in Adam's apartment floor and wall, Detroit grass and corridors
- Fixed floor tiling issue in Detroit apartment carpets
- Fixed black material on Tai Yong Medical walls
- Fixed stuck sound issues
--Megan intro music stops playing in the walk and talk
- Fixed audio glitches in level load
- Fixed incoming commentary sound glitch when the system is disabled;
- Music no longer stalling when performing an alt-tab
Features fixes and additions
- Setup dialog: now possible to change settings outside of the game
- Text selection language option fixed
- Fixed language switching issues from Steam and in-game;
- Some performance optimization
We are still working on a few issues, most crucially the second screen functionality on PC and Xbox. We are collaborating with Intel and Microsoft to provide the full Director's Cut experience to all players as soon as possible.
Are you still looking for solutions to technical issues? Or you just want to gush about how much fun you're having revisiting the world of Adam Jensen? You can do both in the official Deus Ex forums, or on our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Information aboutDeus Ex HR: Director's Cut
SP/MP: Single + MP