Hand of Fate - A New Card Based Roguelike
Hand of Fate is a card based Roguelike that I just discovered on kickstarter. The game is entering it's final hours, and still needs $5,000 to get funded. Here is a trailer and a link to the project for more information.
Hand of Fate is a card based roguelike, in which the player builds a collection of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their character's hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins.
- Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
- A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
- Visceral action-RPG combat.
- Game changing gear and items make every playthrough unique.
- Hundreds of encounters, items, armour, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
- Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
- Discover the mysteries of the world of Hand of Fate, as you complete your collection.
Information aboutHand of Fate
Genre: Card-Based RPG