7 Days to Die - Alpha 6.1 Patch is Out
The Developers of 7 Days to Die announce that a new alpha version is now available.
Alpha 6.1 patch is Out!
We have an auto update for you that fixes the following common bugs that some of you may have been experiencing. We are sorry for any issues you have had with our Alpha 6 steam release and we thank you for your patience.
- Changed balanced gas can consumption for Auger and Chainsaw. Note this is not a permanent but a temporary solution.
- Fixed male punch animation now works
- Fixed Improved male and female crossbow animations
- Fixed bug where dedicated servers would not show up in the list.
- Fixed name length cutoff adjusted to be more accurate
- Fixed bug with score rows throwing a null error when viewing scoreboard when someone leaves/enters game.
Information about7 Days to Die
SP/MP: Single + MP
Release: In development