Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Kickstarter?
by Couchpotato, 2014-01-21 12:12:58
A poster on NeoGAF shares some new information on Kingdom Come: Deliverance from a magizine called Level CZ. I will keep you updated as Warhorse has an annoucement later today.
-> no publisher found - kickstarter (500 000,-) - if they hit it rest of the devlopment pays investor(czech millionare), if not development ends
- thx to no publisher - game will be cut to 3 episodes with 30h of gameplay each
- main character is young blacksmith
- equip will be realistic - layers of clothes+armor inc. underpants
- every hit will be calculated in real time, so if you hit someone with the sword on helmet first will be evaluated damage to the helmet, further will be calulated transfer of force to the head of the enemy and other possible injuries and at the same moment will be also calculated the trajectory of the sword that slides from the on the shoulder and collarbone ...
- more info on KS with new trailer at evening
Information aboutKingdom Come: Deliverance
Release: In development