Age of Wonders 3 - Rogue Leader Class
Triumph Studios sent a new press release about the Rouge class in Age of Wonders 3.
Age of Wonders III Rogue Leader Class revealed
DELFT, the Netherlands, January 23rd 2014 – Triumph Studios, the team behind the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today reveals the Rogue leader class of Age of Wonders III.
"Rogue Lords are masters of stealth, manipulation and theft. Any foolish citizen who makes trouble, disappears without a whisper in the middle of the night. Rogues employ charm, poison, assassinations, and the magic of the shadows to appease their subjects and manipulate rival leaders. Rogues have two faces: one they wear in public, while the other is a ruthless schemer behind closed doors, directing sinister forces that wait in shadow for the perfect moment to strike."
Examples of Rogue Class Units include:
- Scoundrel – The dirt fighting henchmen of the Rogue with the ability to climb fortifications.
- Succubus – Corrupted seductress built at cities from one of the main races. (Yes – we also have Dwarven Succubi with beards). Can convert units on the battlefield.
- Shadow Stalker - Incorporeal monster of elemental darkness. Has protection against physical weapons.
Rogue Skill Examples:
• Mass Battlefield Panic – Attempt to panic all enemy units on the battlefield. Units that were not Panicked are Hindered instead. Panicked units don't obey orders and attempt to flee from enemies or escape the battlefield.
• Night Wish - The caster's domain is shrouded in a sinister darkness and becomes unexplored for other players and all units suffer a vision range penalty.
• Rain of Poison Blades - Rains down armor piercing blades covered in poison.
• Plague of Brigands - Infiltrates the domain of a target enemy city with brigands that attack everything within sight.
Information aboutAge of Wonders 3
SP/MP: Single + MP