Dark Messiah - Patch #2 announced
While patch 1.01 is available via online update on Steam only yet, Marco Mele from Arkane announced a second patch on the Ubi Studios boards:
I would like to add some comment to this patch 1.01 fix list.
- I understand some of you may feel disappointed that some "minor" bugs seem to have been fixed before the major ones (crash & performance). The fact is: they are not the same people working on these "minor" bugs & on the "major" ones. Meaning while some of us fixed the minor ones that match our "job", other were & are still hard at work on others.
- Reason why we're going to release this first patch without waiting for additional fixes is that it includes some fixes to some really annoying walkthrough stopper bugs and fixes for bugs that are damaging the experience (like unbreakable shields that breaks..)
So we dont want you to wait for these fixes, since they are already available.
Note the patch also features the first pass on stuttering reductions.
Keep in Mind: Releasing this patch DOES NOT mean we're giving up on other bugs.
WE WILL NOT LEFT THE GAME BEHIND AS IT IS WITH SO MANY OF YOU HAVING PROBLEMS.
Just to let you know what is currently under work for a second patch(among other fixes):
- Fix for the loading crash
- Fix for stuttering & perf Pass 2
- Fix for Magic Weapon display glitches on Direct X 8 Cards
- Fix for black BINK video files on Direct X 8 Cards
- Fix for bad underwater FX on Direct X 8 Cards
Information aboutDark Messiah
SP/MP: Single + MP