South Park - New Patch Available
Obsidian has released a new patch for South Park: The Stick of Truth. You can find more information on the games forum. Here is the short changelog.
Patch 02 is available on Steam now. It should automatically update itself after you exit the game. The patch is in testing at Ubisoft, and will become available on the consoles soon.
- Fixed an issue where a buddy swap during an autosave could result in an infinite loading issue with affected save files.
- Fixed potential infinite loading issues during transitions if a buddy swap has not previously occurred.
- Fixed an issue where the camera could potentially lock to a zoomed view in cutscenes.
- Fixed an animation popping issue on Cartman if the player selects the Jew Class.
- Fixed an edge case issue where the player may not gain the "Unfriend Al Gore" quest when being spammed by Al Gore Facebook messages.
- Some minor performance improvements in Canada.
Information aboutSouth Park