Lords of Xulima - Translators Wanted
Numantian Games is looking for a few lucky people to help with translating Lords of Xulima. If you are interested here is the information from the games website.
Do you love RPGs?
The Numantian Games team is always looking for enthusiastic individuals who can help us reach out to as many players around the world as possible. We remember much of what made the cRPG classics so great, and this is what we seek to bring to the gaming audience of today.
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
Lords of Xulima is our current project, and we’re definitely interested in the following talents:
- Spanish to English translation for game script. Must be fluent in both languages; a background in creative writing preferred.
- Fluent in the following languages: Spanish, and either French or German. Passion for RPGs is a must!
- Game testing & balancing – Lords of Xulima is an epic game, and we really want it to be engaging & rewarding from start to finish.
- Graphic artists – we think there is a lot of talent in the world, and we’re always interested in seeing more visual styles.
- Spreading the word! If you have a following (Twitch, YouTube, blog, etc.), or know of a local gamer establishment in your city, let us know!
If you think you can contribute in any way possible, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us about yourself, and if need be your skills, experience and knowledge. All those who help us will be included in the game credits, at the very least, and we always strive to be fair with all of our contributors in terms of rewards.
Information aboutLords of Xulima
Release: In development