Legends Of Persia - Update #7, World Editor
With just 51 hours to go and being at two thirds of its goal the Legends of Persia kickstarter still needs another thousand dollar. To make the rewards somewhat better the world editor (named Simorgh 3D) for the game will be available to those who pledged $20 or more.
For those who are interested, here are some facts about Simorgh 3D:
- Simorgh 3D world editor is developed by Sourena game studio (that's us)
- Simorgh editor is designed for creating RTS & RPG games
- Create attractive levels with different unit types, terrains (raise, lower, level) along with variety of textures (normal maps supported)
- Define exclusive AI behavior for each unit in the editor
- Supports Cyrus Script (an script language developed by Sourena game studio)
- Each event in the game can be controlled and handled by script commands
- Simorgh editor also has special script editor for adding & editing scripts
- Final game can be run just by pressing the Play button in the editor
- It runs instantly once the Play button is fired. No waiting on loading or compiling
- Contains Segan X.An advanced GUI system (developed by Sourena) that simulates 2D frames and Objects (GUI Elements) in 3D space with special features. Segan GUI is based on Direct X API. It is fast and supports Unicode text to display multilingual text.
- Can be bound to the other objects for creating complex objects like list box, combo box and etc.
- Easy to use. Add/Edit terrain, water, effects, script, components of characters, video, music, sound, SFX (2D & 3D), and Lights ( with differed shading )
Information aboutLegends Of Persia
Genre: Hack & Slash