7 Days to Die - Alpha 8.6 Released
The Developers of 7 Days to Die Fun Pimps announce Alpha Version 8.6 is now available.
Alpha 8.6 is out!
Alpha 8.6 is out with many fixes. We did a big optimization to dedicated servers which improves performance we still recommend a maximum of 8 players but it’s much better. more to come there soon Check out the full release notes!
Official Alpha 8.6 Release Notes
- Added rare book loot list for iron armor schematics & magnum schematics
- Changed improved performance for dedicated server 8 players are still the recommended maximum.
- Changed retuned TNT
- Changed purses don’t contain shotguns or hunting rifles
- Changed mailboxes now have a chance to have book loot.
- Changed minor loot tweaks to night stands
- Fixed taking damage would close out loot containers even if damage was from self F.E. hunger or thirst
- Fixed when loot would respawn the container would say empty even if it had new items in it
- Fixed the zombies do not attack planted saplings
- Fixed airdrops weren’t showing parachutes
- Fixed players bouncing in random locations or being teleported through the ground to the surface
- Fixed can’t go up a ramp into a doorway
- Fixed collision on dead shrub so blocks could be placed adjacent to it
- Fixed solid wood ramp frames can be upgraded and sort properly
- Fixed zombies should not dig or attack structure in a horde unless they sense the player
- Fixed take all on supply crates drops items on ground
- Fixed supply crate dupe bug when in MP and you take all
- Fixed player backpacks not being destroyed when looted
- Fixed terrain chunk corruption problem
- Fixed spawn near bedroll player spinning bug
Information about7 Days to Die
SP/MP: Single + MP
Release: In development