Neo Scavenger - Test Build 0.991b Released
Blue Bottle Games released another Beta build for Neo Scavenger players to test this week. Here is the information from the games website.
New Test Build 0.991b: More Modding Fixes, and OOO Monday
I've just finished uploading new test beta 0.991b, which fixes several additional issues found in the mod-loading system, as well as a few minor "vanilla game" bugs.
Updates Included in the Test Beta
Test beta 0.991b includes the following changes:
- Changed LoseRandomItem to accept property ID instead of nGroupID (to support mods better).
- Changed Add/Remove skill and trait conditions to be "Effect" type instead of "Field" type. To support modding IDs.
- Changed remapper to handle mod-sensitive IDs within condition effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused recipe loading to choose an out-of-index value. (Occasional stall during game load.)
- Fixed a bug that caused encounters to ignore new mod encounters as outcomes.
- Fixed a bug that caused items to be destroyed during crafting if inside containers that were destroyed.
The big updates here are some additional fixes to the mod-loading and ID remapping system. Some IDs (e.g. within condition effects, encounters) were not being properly remapped in mods. Some of those conditions have also been updated to be more compatible with modding IDs. (Eye augs, in particular.)
I also found and fixed two minor issues in the vanilla game involving game-loading crashes and crafting items disappearing.
Lastly, I will be out of the office Monday, and back on Tuesday. I'll be checking-in periodically, however, in case there are any problems over the weekend.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!
Information aboutNeo Scavenger
Release: In development