Original Sin - Bring on the Cows
Update 2014-06-24 - 16:05 CET
Apparently the press release mentioned below wasn't what they want to send out. Here is Swen's comment on it:
Somehow a draft of the press release got released, and so the wrong information spread. We didn't really plan on releasing on cow simulator but now it looks like we'll have no choice Stream is on thursday - bring your notepads, it's going to be a real tutorial.
The stream he mentions is on twitch.tv on the 26th of June at 18.00 CET.
Larian Studios have announced in a press release that the Divinity Engine Toolkit, comes with a cow simulator, just as an example of how you can create mods for the game.
Cow Simulator 2014 announced by Larian Studios, comes with Divinity Engine Toolkit
Larian Studios announced today that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin, will be available as part of the Early Access beta on June 26th.
Not only is the Divinity: Original Sin editor the first multiplayer game editor since Neverwinter Nights, it comes with a sample module called Cow Simulator 2014.
Cow Simulator 2014 is perhaps the finest cow simulation ever released. It serves as an example mod for would-be creators and permits users to play as a cow (even in co-op with up to 4 players) and complete a quest or fight in the arena.
The Divinity Engine Toolkit allows players to:
• Make new adventures that you can play in singleplayer or multiplayer
• You can modify the main campaign or create your own
• Manipulate terrain and edit existing models and textures
• Write your own stories and dialogs
• Create behaviors and scripts with easy-to-use scripting language
• Alter existing or add new skills, stats and spells
• 1-click export to Steam Workshop
• Add and manage your mods via Steam Workshop or inside the game
Information aboutOriginal Sin
SP/MP: Single + MP