Divinity: Original Sin - Update 1.0.53 Released
Larian Studios has released a new new patch on Steam today. Here are the details.
Enjoy your weekend! Here is update v1.0.53
As we enter the weekend, here's an update that should solve several problems some of you have been experiencing.
- Fix for wrong alignments (this should also fix existing save games). This for instance solves the problems with the bone totem in the Luculla Mines.
- Local chat is auto-enabled
- Greatly reduced memory usage for Win32 systems. This should lead to more stability.
- Fixed crash when a destroyed item was still in the skillbar
- Fixed a rare crash on level swap
- Fixed a crash when crafting in two inventories at the same time
- Fixed a crash when disarming trap while it detonates
- Fixed a crash for fleeing while invisible
- Fixed graphical artefacts on characters on the Mac version
- Fixed low-res terrain textures
- Fixed crash in multiplayer menu
- Disabled casting a skill when another is busy
- Teleport will now ignore the teleported item for AI grid checks
- No combines anymore in the trade window
- Added Staff of Magus to all henchman
- Fixed rare crash when summoning
- Better feedback for item combinations
- Fixed fleeing with a summon
- Changed font color in dialogs for better readability
- Added missing people to the credits
Divinity Engine Toolkit changes
- Fixed some exceptions
- Fixed terrains not showing up when loading levels from the main game
We also posted 7 tutorial videos on the Larian forums that will help you understand the things you can do with the toolkit. More videos are incoming.
Before I forget Gorath also sent in a link to a new review from a German site called GamersGlobal.de. They gave the game a 9/10.
Information aboutOriginal Sin
SP/MP: Single + MP