Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial v3.2 Patch
by Dhruin, 2006-12-01 20:58:19
The excellent community work on Vampire: Bloodlines continues with an unofficial v3.2 patch just released. The 130Mb file can be grabbed from Worthplaying or 3D Gamers. Here are the notes for this version:
- Restored cat model to 609 and removed flickering blood on the Dane.
- Added humanity loss for killing innocents in several combat areas.
- Modified bad discipline effects for non humans, thanks to Populism.
- Used hidden Ithaca sound, gave Colt to Boris and fixed more props.
- Renamed Bloodsuckers' to Bats' Communion and updated female Sabbat.
- Made Imalia and Mitnick turn better and Isaac give his gift later.
- Fixed hunters spawning on main hubs and another Imalia's quest bug.
- Repaired possible freeze on freeing Lily and left over respawning.
- Corrected GLOCK name, modified clothing text and added cl_smooth 0.
- Made sure the fast Nosferatu dies and rendered Empire TV inactive.
- Improved first Heather dialogue and fixed Vandal and Bertram lines.
- Changed Yukie log, two pc prompts and wrong level re-enter sounds.
Information aboutVtM: Bloodlines