Frater - Now Chosen: Well of Souls
Meridian4 has picked up Rebelmind's 18th Century action/RPG Frater for NA release, adding a name change to Chosen: Well of Souls. Rebelmind is no stranger to different names, with Space Hack also released as Maximus XV Abraham Strong: Space Mercenary and Novasphere 13. Here's the PR:
Rebelmind have Chosen Meridian4 for their Next Title!
Montreal, Canada. July 2, 2007 – Game publisher Meridian4 and developer Rebelmind are pleased to announce the signing of a North American publishing agreement to publish their new Action/RPG; The Chosen – Well of Souls. (Formerly known as Frater)
“Once again, we have an opportunity to collaborate with Meridian 4 thanks to our latest game; The Chosen - Well of Souls (published under the original title Frater). We are confident that our "new baby" is in good hands and believe that the professionals at Meridian 4 have the ability to bring this new game to all those anticipating its release. Please wait patiently because YOU are THE CHOSEN ones!” said Agnieszka Krawczyk, Sales Director at Rebelmind
“It felt really natural to work with Rebelmind again on their next Action/RPG title. After playing a beta version of the game, we knew that Rebelmind had taken everything they learned on Space Hack and enhanced the gameplay and added many new, exciting features that will make The Chosen a hit with all Action/RPG fans.” said Andrew Sher, CEO at Meridian4.
About The Chosen
Choose your hero and journey forth in the ultimate action role-playing quest that pits you against an army of demons and devils like no other. Hell-bent and determined to take over the world, the powerful sorcerer Marcus Dominus Ingens has recruited the souls of ancient alchemists to aid in his destruction. Get ready for an unparalleled action role-playing experience that combines gruesome, action-packed battles with a deep, involving storyline set in the turn of the 19th century.
· 3 original playable characters, each with their own distinct skills and abilities
· Over 200 different types of armour, weapons and magic items
· Over 12 blood-curdling quests with hordes of werewolves, zombies, vampires and demons
· Modify skills and allocate experience to develop your hero
· Seizing demons during battle allows you to use them to fight for you
· Improve weapons strength and effectiveness through ancient magic
· Call upon mystical creatures to help battle the forces of evil
· Join forces with interactive NPC characters who assist you in your battle against the undead
Information aboutThe Chosen
Genre: Hack & Slash