The Chosen: Well of Souls - New Screens & Fact Sheet
The ever helpful Tom Ohle sent over eleven new screens for The Chosen: Well of Souls and the following fact sheet as we lead up to Meridian's NA release of this action/RPG from Rebelmind. Two sample screens are below and hit our gallery to see them all:
The Chosen: Well of Souls
Title: The Chosen: Well of Souls
Release: October 1, 2007
Building upon the legacy of successful titles such as Diablo and Dungeon Siege, The Chosen is a fast paced horror-themed action- RPG. The developer has made huge improvements in gameplay depth, graphics, storyline, features and content from Space Hack, its previous action-RPG built on the same engine.
At the turn of the 19th century, the powerful sorcerer Marcus Dominus Ingens discovered the secret of immortality. To guard his discovery and to feed his hunger for power, he eliminated all alchemists whose skills and knowledge equaled his. Marcus keeps their souls trapped and uses them for his evil purposes to control infernal forces of darkness. Whole armies of demons, werewolves, zombies, vampires and devils are at his command.
The world needs a savior; one who can crush the forces of evil and defeat Marcus. The world needs The Chosen.
- 3 original playable characters, each with their own distinct skills and abilities
- Numerous supernatural monsters including werewolves, zombies, vampires and demons
- Day/night cycles and weather that affect monsters’ behavior
- Explore a variety of different animated locations including castles, forests, and deserts
- Interactive AI characters who assist in your battles
Build your character and choose his skill paths
For more information, visit the official website at http://www.meridian4.com/games/TheChosen.
Information aboutThe Chosen
Genre: Hack & Slash