Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Arx Fatalis - v1.18 Patch Released
by Dhruin, 2007-10-25 00:35:19
Worthplaying has a 1.18 patch for Arx Fatalis, as expected from the recent Anniversary Edition news. Here's the fix list:
- Fixed D3D texture creation that triggered white textured objects / Characters on recent hardware configurations.
- Fixed a crash on TNL Bump Mapping management.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fixed the text font not being displayed on recent hardware configurations.
- Fixed a specific crash on spells use.
- Tweaked the Fireball spell damage rule, to make it less powerful & more balanced.
- Fixed a bug where the game would quit if the ESC key was pressed during the New Game fade to black.
Information aboutArx Fatalis