Mass Effect - May 6th Release Date for PC
Voodoo Extreme posts the release announcement for the PC version of Bioware's Mass Effect, giving a specific date and a features list:
..BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts Inc., has announced that the award-winning space epic Mass Effect will be released for the PC on May 6, 2008 in North America...
Mass Effect for the PC introduces the following features:
- New squad control interface – Players can now issue commands to individual squad members, providing a new level of depth to the tactical combat.
- Hot-key functionality – Biotic powers and abilities can be mapped to individual keys, allowing a faster “run and gun” style of gameplay.
- Re-designed Mako controls – Players can explore alien planets and engage in vehicular combat with an intuitive and fully camera independent control system for the Mako, their all-terrain vehicle.
- New Quick-save button and increased number of save slots.
- New decryption mini-game – A new decryption mini-game invites players to test their skills as they avoid obstacles and move their icon to the center of the digital mechanism.
- New inventory screen GUI and functionality – The enhanced inventory system makes it easier for players to equip and modify their weapons and armor.
Source: RPG Codex
Information aboutMass Effect
SP/MP: Single + MP
Platform: Xbox 360