Mount & Blade - v0.954 Released
Mount&Blade hits v0.954:
Many thanks for your kind feedback on the past versions. We have been able to fix a number of bugs and improve the performance of the game. We hope that version 0.954 will be more stable and more fun to play. As usual, please let us know if there are any bugs so that we can try to fix them as soon as possible.
I'll post the download information for 0.954 here rather than starting a new thread.
Fixes in this version include:
- Video memory is now freed properly.
- Fixed various crashes related to removal of parties.
- Several problems related to strategical AI corrected.
- Caravans now travel to trade route destinations correctly.
- Troops should no longer spawn at trees.
- Various other changes and fixes.
Fixes in version 953 were:
- Crashes related to parties being removed solved.
- Character portraits in notes window fixed
- Bug fixed which resulted in strange behavior in spawning new troops in arenas and some other scenes
- Fixed incomplete shadows in towns
- Various balancing fixes.
Again many thanks for reporting these bugs.