Avencast - v1.04 Patch Released
Lighthouse Interactive sent over this press release on v1.4 of Avencast, which appears to tidy up a handful of minor items:
Lastest Update AVENCAST: Rise of the Mage released
Haarlem, The Netherlands – July 17, 2008 – Leading publisher Lighthouse Interactive and developer ClockStone Software announced today that they have released the latest update for their fantasy-based action RPG for Windows®, AVENCAST: Rise of the Mage. The update adds several new enhancements upgrading the game to version 1.04.
The update is a multi-language version. AVENCAST: Rise of the Mage is available at major retail stores across Europe.
Updates in Version 1.04:
• GUI: Long log messages bound within box
• UTF8 character support for controls
• Dialog Caption: Text truncation bug fixed
• Incorrect mana/health bonus from items bug fixed
• options.exe: Language bug fixed
• Adept03 name changed to "Dead Mage"
• "find my true self" Easter egg removed
• Workaround for telescope quest in Update 1.03 installed during running quest
To download Update 1.04 (file size: 5 MB) visit:
The complete list of new features included in Update 1.04 is available at the Lighthouse forums and at www.avencast.com.
Genre: Hack & Slash