The city lies down to sleep while somewhere in the middle of an old dockyard a man's life fades away. The most skilled vampire hunter is dead. The night is damp and chilly as the investigation begins.
The main character in this tale is an adventurer who has been living in the company of the undead for years. The story starts to unfold as a mysterious murder, apparently without a motive, takes place on one of the dockyard's piers. None of the Nosferatu clans claims responsibility for the attack and what are even worse, strange things start to happen.
Vampire Hunters is a role-playing game with adventure-like elements that will charm the player with its dark atmosphere of old docks where a mysterious clan of vampires rages free.
- Catchy storyline underlined by a thrilling dark atmosphere. The overall
impression is augmented by an original game soundtrack creating a
slightly horror mood.
- Advancement of the main character including level-ups, enhancements
of skills and abilities.
- The possibility to create your own spells using the rune system
- ATBS (active time battle system, commonly used in many Asian RPG
games including Final Fantasy series) adding dynamics to turn based
combat as well as the possibility to use a lot of hits, blows, weapons
and special combos
- A lot of adventure-like items and non-linear dialogue branching
- With a starting price of 16.99 USD the game offers an outstanding
price / quality ratio