Mordor: Return to Dejenol
The game is a remake of the immersive role-playing adventure game Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol, originally devised and created by David Allen. Return to Dejenol will attempt to modernise the game by making it playable on most current operating systems (Windows, MacOS and Linux) and refining the user interface.
These are some of the features that we hope to eventually boast about:
- A dungeon that isn't a square box: natural caverns, fortresses full of secrets and burning lava pits await the adventurous explorer
- Hundreds of monsters to fight against
- Rare and unique magical items to help your fight against evil - if you can find them!
- User profiles to keep groups of characters and their progress in the dungeon seperate from one another
- Codex system to enable easy distribution of user-created adventures
Mordor: Return to Dejenol will not include multiplayer functionality on first release, but depending on how the project develops, cooperative internet play may be added at a later date.
Information aboutMordor: Return to Dejenol
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Publisher: Unknown