King's Bounty: Crossworlds
King's Bounty: Crossworlds is a stand-alone expansion to the award-winning King's Bounty: Armored Princess.
The expansion features two new campaigns and a massive expansion to King's Bounty: Armored Princess, dozens of new quests, new items, spells and creatures. As in the first game, the player has many options to battle both new and old enemies. Various new skills and abilities, as well as a flying steed, will help to overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by her tamed dragon, at the very beginning it is small, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. The dragon will do its best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with simple attacks and finishing with fire breathing and volcano summoning.
King's Bounty: Crossworlds features:
- 2 brand new campaigns (Champion of the Arena with boss battles in a gladiatorial tournament and Defender of the Crown with battles in unique tactical arenas with a random selection of enemies and allies).
- Massive expansion of the original King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Orcs on the March, featuring new units, spells and quests.
- New creatures to slay or use in combat.
- 70 new items, 8 new item sets, including one for the pet dragon and 3 component artifacts.
- 7 new quests allow players to continue their journey.
- 50 new abilities and skills.
- 13 new spells.
- Game Editor for King's Bounty: Armored Princess.
Information aboutKing's Bounty: Crossworlds
Developer: Katauri Interactive
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2010-09-17
· Publisher: 1C Company