Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Unrest is a story driven RPG set in ancient India in the midst of an uprising.Play as ordinary men and women struggling for safety, freedom, food for their children, and a chance at peace.
- Explore the drought and famine stricken streets of an ancient Indian city, where a fog of hunger and discontent shrouds the natural beauty of the land.
- Use the detailed conversation system to instill fear, command respect and gain the trust and friendship of others. Understand your enemies and make them see your side of the story.
- The narrative adapts to failure and death – instead of a game over screen, the plot continues and your fate becomes part of it. However, you can still save and load at any time if you want to.
- Make tough and interesting decisions in the lives of people untouched by destiny. The traditional hero’s quest of prophecy, power, and revenge forms a backdrop to your own struggles.
- Combat is brutal, decisive…and always avoidable. Bloodshed might be the easy way out in some situations, but has lasting consequences beyond those apparent on the surface.
- Hand drawn 2D art and soundtrack based on ancient Indian music to help you immerse yourself in the world.
- Full mod support lets you create your own worlds and adventures.
- Unrest will be available DRM-Free on multiple digital stores, without any DLC or micro-transactions. We promise.
- Iron Man mode to make sure you deal with the consequences of your actions. (requested by the backers!)