SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past
Zazhut is free, and his wrath now descends upon Eo. The Shaikan are hopelessly outnumbered – but you, an Elder of the Shaikan, are not willing to give up hope. Joined by companions old and new, you head out towards the Realm of the Gods, for only they seem able to oppose Zazhut's power.
However, the Gods play a game of their own, and don't seem to be inclined to help you... The fate of Eo now rests within your hands; face the demons of the past, collect information about Zazhut and banish evil from this world, once and for all.
Much has changed in time... are your foes as dangerous and your friends as faithful as they used to be? Find out for yourself in this epic new chapter of SpellForce, the unique blend of RPG and RTS, and experience this worthy conclusion of all previous games in the SpellForce-series. Check out the new single player campaign with 25+ hours of gameplay, in which nearly all Races are playable – Pact, Shaikan, even the Undead.
- 5 totally new worlds – 8 worlds in total
- Many side quests and optional gameplay (Around 50 main quests (with numerous subquests), and around 40 sidequests (also with subquests)
- A gripping story that continues the narrative of all previous SpellForce games.
- A lot of new items and item sets (used as rewards, loot and at merchants), New Spells, New Weapons
- Free Game Mode/Cooperative Mode via LAN and Internet based on the new campaign. Meaning that the entire Solo campaign can be played in coop mode.
- New multiplayer mode
- Major Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work
- Choose between a Female and Male Avatar
Information aboutSpellForce 2: Demons of the Past
SP/MP: Single + MP
Play-time: 20-40 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2014-01-15
· Publisher: Nordic Games