Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Paper Sorcerer is a first-person turn-based RPG with adventure game elements inspired by Wizardry, Dungeons and Dragons, and Shadowgate.
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Strategy over grinding battles, with a charge based spell system.
- Create a party of summons to join you as allies in battle.
- Discover open-ended puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites inspired by the work of late eighteenth and early nineteenth century illustrators like Aubrey Beardsley and William Bradley.
- DRM-free for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, and possibly Xbox Live Indie Arcade and web-browser.
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.
Information aboutPaper Sorcerer
Developer: Ultra Runaway Games
Play-time: 10-20 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2013-11-03
· Publisher: Ultra Runaway Games