Antharion is an old-school turn-based RPG made in the spirit of games like Wizardry, Ultima and Pool of Radiance. What sets Antharion apart from the pack is how faithfully it recreates the classic RPG experience. By combining an immense open world, deep tactical turn-based combat and a rich character creation system with the distinctive look and feel of a traditional Western RPG, Antharion hopes to bring old-school dungeon crawling into a new era.
- Open World - No linearity here, just a massive world waiting to be explored.
- Turn-based combat system - deep and satisfying tactical combat.
- Party-based - Create a customized part of up to 4 (choose race, appearance, class)
- Dynamic world - Your actions are constantly reflected in the world.
- No level scaling - Antharion doesn't scale loot or monsters.
- Fully interactive - No building, room, container, or item is off limits.
- Epic Storyline - full of mystery and political intrigue.
- Full Day/Night and Weather Cycle: Rain, snow, fog, thunder and lighting.
- Smart AI: NPCs react intelligently to your behavior. Monsters have their own unique temperaments and combat strategies.
Developer: Orphic Software i
Play-time: 10-20 hours
Voice-acting: Partially voiced
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Expected at 2015-07-15
· Publisher: Orphic Software i